We at Vision Care Academy are committed to offer optometry related professional higher education courses including certificates & diploma courses. In order to accomplish above we maintain a Quality Management System conforming to ISO 9001:2015 at our organization.
Furthermore, we are committed to: -
- Meet our quality standards first time right while being faster and competitive.
- Continuously innovate and improve our services as a habit.
- Meet all applicable legal requirements and other optometry education industry related requirements.
To do so, we will: -
- Set and deploy SMART objectives to timely monitor and improve our processes management standards.
- Develop competence levels of all our academic and non-academic staff and external service providers through suitable training and development and regular supervision.
- Ensure that the infrastructure and work environment conducive with state-of-the-art technology for our staff and the students.
- Align ourselves with the most competent base of external service providers available in the industry, who meet our requirements consistently.
- Sustain our organization through timely reactions to all risks and opportunities arise in the internal and external environment and between relevant stakeholders and the organization.
- Continually maintain and improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. (QMS)